Dunkin' Donuts enters Mumbai
Opens two storesMay 12, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Food service company Jubilant Foodworks, which operates the Dunkin' Donuts chain of restaurants, marked the entry of the brand into the west zone of the country by opening two stores in Mumbai.
As per the official release from the company Jubilant plans to open about 25 Dunkin' Donut stores in India, of which eight would be in Mumbai. In the longer term the company has a target to reach 500 stores in 10 to 15 years.
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore