Dunkin' Donuts enters Mumbai
Opens two storesMay 12, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Food service company Jubilant Foodworks, which operates the Dunkin' Donuts chain of restaurants, marked the entry of the brand into the west zone of the country by opening two stores in Mumbai.
As per the official release from the company Jubilant plans to open about 25 Dunkin' Donut stores in India, of which eight would be in Mumbai. In the longer term the company has a target to reach 500 stores in 10 to 15 years.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021