Dunkin' is more than 'Donuts'
Jubilant to invest Rs 13 crore for 10 outlets in Delhi/NCR region.May 08, 2012 | comments ( 1 ) |
Dunkin' Donuts has made its entry into the Indian market with Jubilant FoodWorks and couple of stores in Delhi. The brand is well-recognised across the US market where it has close to 6,500 stores. As per the Dunkin' philosophy, the brand has made selective offerings keeping in mind the Indian customer’s taste palate. Talking about the brand and its strategy, Ajay Kaul, CEO Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd said,” After 17 years of success with Dominos, Jubilant is confident of building up the Dunkin' Donuts brand in the country in the years to come. We will be utilising the supply chain support of Dominos and our extensive network reach will enable us to make the entire back-end operations possible. We invested around nine to 10crore last year primarily in to the Research and Development process and we will be investing another 12-13 crore this year,” Kaul adds.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021