E-comm portal promotes new names
Nikites.com aims to change the way world shops.June 22, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Nikites.com, an international media company aimed at combining and fusing together the symbiotic realms of fashion, art and culture, has unveiled its online portal for consumers. Focusing on changing the way world shops, the e-commerce portal offers services including card swipe on delivery for premium customers. Moreover, it also has a partnership with Fedex for overnight pick up from anywhere and delivery to anywhere in the world.
Nikites also possesses the IEC code (import-export code) and special custom clearances at all the Indian ports for smooth business operations. This will be helpful for all the businesses (jewellers and designers) who wish to have international operations.
The brands that the website offers are the unexplored gems in the industry. The names include Jewels by Preeti (Delhi), Designer Rohit Kant ( Delhi), Pearls n More (Hyderabad), Anand Ranawat Signature Jewellery ( Mumbai), Tulola Designs ( Indonesia), Aroma e Pure (Romania), Bigfoot shoes ( Hyderabad) , Kalanirvana Art Gallery ( Hyderabad), Artfellas (Italy), Nili Zahar ( Kuwait), Miss K Cupcakes ( Bangalore) and others.
Mayank Kay- Founder & CEO, Nikites Media Pvt Ltd looks forward to offer an enjoyable experience of shooping for consumers through his various ventures including e-commerce, publications and events.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore