E-comm portal promotes new names
Nikites.com aims to change the way world shops.June 22, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Nikites.com, an international media company aimed at combining and fusing together the symbiotic realms of fashion, art and culture, has unveiled its online portal for consumers. Focusing on changing the way world shops, the e-commerce portal offers services including card swipe on delivery for premium customers. Moreover, it also has a partnership with Fedex for overnight pick up from anywhere and delivery to anywhere in the world.
Nikites also possesses the IEC code (import-export code) and special custom clearances at all the Indian ports for smooth business operations. This will be helpful for all the businesses (jewellers and designers) who wish to have international operations.
The brands that the website offers are the unexplored gems in the industry. The names include Jewels by Preeti (Delhi), Designer Rohit Kant ( Delhi), Pearls n More (Hyderabad), Anand Ranawat Signature Jewellery ( Mumbai), Tulola Designs ( Indonesia), Aroma e Pure (Romania), Bigfoot shoes ( Hyderabad) , Kalanirvana Art Gallery ( Hyderabad), Artfellas (Italy), Nili Zahar ( Kuwait), Miss K Cupcakes ( Bangalore) and others.
Mayank Kay- Founder & CEO, Nikites Media Pvt Ltd looks forward to offer an enjoyable experience of shooping for consumers through his various ventures including e-commerce, publications and events.
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store
- Infiniti Retail posts 1st net profit
- Future group to launch Brand Factory online in February 2019
- Over 50 Indian companies aims to expand operations to RAKEZ in UAE
- Xiaomi clocks about Rs 23k cr revenue within 4 years of operations