‘EVOK Mega Home Store’ in Thane
Mr. D K Jairath, Chief Operating Officer (COO), Hindware
March 05, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Mr. D K Jairath, Chief Operating Officer (COO), Hindware Home Retail (P) Ltd. (a 100% subsidiary of HSIL Ltd) in presence of other key officials of the organisation today, announced entry of ‘EVOK Mega Home Store’ in Thane.
Spread over a sprawling 14000 sq ft area, the store is located at Ghorbunder Road, Near Hotel Vihangs in Thane. EVOK brings the concept of trendsetting Home Fashion in India and will deliver a marvellous home shopping experience to customers through its premium range of Living, Kitchen and Bath concepts. The store will contain over 16000 world-class contemporary lifestyle products like Home Furniture, Soft Furnishings, Home Décor & Accessories, Modular Kitchens, Laminated Floorings, Bath Fittings and Lightings.
The EVOK Mega Home Store will also provide unique ‘Design to Build’ interior design services to its customers in the entire Mumbai region. Expert in-house designers at the store will assist customers to visualise their ideal home spaces using 2D and 3D visualisation.
Reaffirming the company’s vision of rigorous expansion plans for West India, more EVOK Mega Home Stores will be rolled out in Maharashtra’s key cities – Mumbai, Vaashi, Nasik and other important cities of South and East India like Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Cochin and Kolkata.
Besides the retail foray, EVOK Mega Stores through its project division will also work in close association with architects, interior designers, builders and corporate community utilizing the group network and relationships for institutional and projects business.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn