EVOK – Mega HomeStore to Chandigarh
Keeping in line with its plans to expand its footprint
September 20, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Keeping in line with its plans to expand its footprint across India, EVOK Mega HomeStore-the specialty home interiors destination brand by Hindware Home Retail Private Ltd, today forayed into Punjab by opening its first Mega HomeStore in Zirakpur, Chandigarh. EVOK - Tricity’s first home interior destination store was inaugurated by Mr. D K Jairath, COO, Hindware Home Retail (P) Ltd.
Speaking on the occasion Mr. D.K. Jairath said, “EVOK Mega HomeStore will offer single window Home Interior solutions showcasing world class concepts, products and services to create dream home for today’s value conscious customers. We are glad to launch Tricity’s first home interior destination store which takes the same vision ahead for our customers in Punjab. Very soon, we will be launching similar stores across top cities in Punjab. We look forward to a great association with our customers in Punjab.”
Spread over sprawling 14000 sq.ft at Paras Down Town Square at Zirakpur (Delhi-Ambala Highway) near Chandigarh, EVOK brings the concept of trendsetting Home Fashion in Punjab. EVOK Mega HomeStore promises to deliver world class home shopping experience with a superlative collection of 16000+ world class modern & contemporary products like Home Furniture, Soft Furnishings, Home Décor & Accessories, Modular Kitchens, Bath, Lightings & Floorings and provide Design to Build- Interior design services.
Besides the retail foray, EVOK through its project division will also work in close association with architects, interior designers, builders and corporate community utilizing the group network and relationships for institutional & projects business.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2