EVOK – Mega HomeStore to Chandigarh
Keeping in line with its plans to expand its footprint
September 20, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Keeping in line with its plans to expand its footprint across India, EVOK Mega HomeStore-the specialty home interiors destination brand by Hindware Home Retail Private Ltd, today forayed into Punjab by opening its first Mega HomeStore in Zirakpur, Chandigarh. EVOK - Tricity’s first home interior destination store was inaugurated by Mr. D K Jairath, COO, Hindware Home Retail (P) Ltd.
Speaking on the occasion Mr. D.K. Jairath said, “EVOK Mega HomeStore will offer single window Home Interior solutions showcasing world class concepts, products and services to create dream home for today’s value conscious customers. We are glad to launch Tricity’s first home interior destination store which takes the same vision ahead for our customers in Punjab. Very soon, we will be launching similar stores across top cities in Punjab. We look forward to a great association with our customers in Punjab.”
Spread over sprawling 14000 sq.ft at Paras Down Town Square at Zirakpur (Delhi-Ambala Highway) near Chandigarh, EVOK brings the concept of trendsetting Home Fashion in Punjab. EVOK Mega HomeStore promises to deliver world class home shopping experience with a superlative collection of 16000+ world class modern & contemporary products like Home Furniture, Soft Furnishings, Home Décor & Accessories, Modular Kitchens, Bath, Lightings & Floorings and provide Design to Build- Interior design services.
Besides the retail foray, EVOK through its project division will also work in close association with architects, interior designers, builders and corporate community utilizing the group network and relationships for institutional & projects business.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021