EVOK ‘s first store in Maharashtra
Evok Mega Home Store rolls out its first Specialty Home
February 01, 2011 | comments ( 1 ) |
Evok Mega Home Store rolls out its first Specialty Home Interior Store in Pune at Pulse Mall on Nagar Road, next to Aaga Khan Palace. Mr. D K Jairath, Chief Operating Officer (COO), Hindware Home Retail (P) Ltd. (a 100% subsidiary of HSIL Ltd) in presence of other key officials of the organisation today, announced the foray of ‘EVOK Mega Home Store’ into Maharashtra.
Spread over 14000 sq ft, the store will have a world-class collection of over 16000 world class contemporary lifestyle products like Home Furniture, Soft Furnishings, Home Décor & Accessories, Modular Kitchens, Laminated Floorings, Bath Fittings and Lightings. The EVOK Mega Home Store also provides unique ‘Design to Build’- Interior design services to its customers in Pune as well.
The company plans to launch 8-10 Mega Home Stores and 9-10 Super Specialty Kitchen Stores by end of 2011 in Tier 1 and Tier 2 cities across India, aiming to achieve a turnover of Rs. 400 crores by FY ‘14.
Reaffirming the company’s vision of rigorous expansion plans for West India, more EVOK Mega Home Stores will be rolled out in Maharashtra’s key cities - Mumbai, Vaashi, Thane, Nasik and other important cities of South and East India like Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Cochin and Kolkata.
Besides the retail foray, EVOK Mega Stores through its project division will also work in close association with architects, interior designers, builders and corporate community utilizing the group network and relationships for institutional and projects business.
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear