EXPO RIVA SCHUH in India
The leather footwear and accessories expo will be held from 28th to 30th July 2011 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi
June 20, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Expo Riva Schuh, Italy in partnership with IEPL (Italian Exposition Private Limited) brings to India EXPO RIVA SCHUH INDIA, the most important and effective trade fair in Europe for the volume footwear sector. With India emerging as a great retail destination for global design and the Indian contingent to Expo Riva Schuh Italy growing in numbers, creating a similar fair in the Indian home grounds became a natural corollary.
The fair will be held from 28th to 30th July 2011 at Hall Number 14, Pragati Maidan New Delhi. A B2B fair that sets the tone for global trends in footwear and leather design Expo Riva Schuh India will present to the Indian market the finished product in various merchandise categories, from footwear and garments to accessories in leather. The fair follows an innovative format that will showcase products by 200 Indian and international exhibitors.
Roberto Pellegrini, President of Riva del Garda Fierecongressi says, “With more than one billion inhabitants, 40 million of whom have a high income and a middle class of 300 million, the Indian footwear market is estimated at 4 billion dollars with an annual growth of 18%. Over the next four years a real boom in growth is expected. Being part of it right from the start will allow us to create an international event that reflects the needs of the reference market, driving and consolidating current commercial potential."
The director of Riva del Garda Fierecongressi, Giovanni Laezza reveals, "What Expo Riva Schuh is preparing is therefore much more than just a trade fair. The added values will be workshops and business-to-business meetings with sector operators and service providers for retail trade. It will also be the perfect opportunity for learning about the Indian distribution system and potential commercial partners. Penetrating a market with such far-reaching potential is confirmation for the Expo Riva Schuh team of its professionalism and experience as well as an opportunity for demonstrating the excellence of Italian fairs."
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021