Ebony opens store in Mumbai
The furniture retail chain plans to open second store in the city shortly.December 19, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ebony Gautier opens its seventh store in Mumbai’s prestigious Infiniti Mall, Malad (W). The store has a built up area 10,000 sq. ft of space. Speaking on the launch, Abhijeet Mitra, CEO, Ebony Gautier, remarked, “It’s a great occasion for all of us. We’ve been India's largest premium furniture retail chain and it gives me immense pleasure to announce the launch of our seventh store. We launch the store with our new range of bedroom and living room furniture for the new season starting with Mumbai. Mumbai is an exciting market to be in and the over whelming response of the customer from the suburbs has been humbling. We look forward to a second store in Mumbai shortly.
In addition, the store, which is designed by renowned French Architect Patrice from Agence Alain Berriat, has been designed to ensure that all the products are showcased to highlight how different pieces of furniture reflect your style in different ways.
The new store carries forward the company’s vision of not just offering furniture but giving consumer’s solutions that allow them to personalize their homes to truly reflect their personal style. The store has a team of experts that ensures customers explore even more possibilities with furniture – enabling individuals to design their space exactly as they dreamt.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021