Eclipse International in India
Strengthens firms presence with an investment of Rs 100 Crore
Tags: eclipse internationalOctober 05, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Creating footprints in the 5000 cr. Indian bedding industry, Eclipse International, U S based company in bedding solutions, has drawn up ambitious plans to venture into country’s mattress market .The move comes as a part of Eclipse international’s strategic expansion plan to reach out to the burgeoning mattress market in India.
The company has set up its first Indian production facility with a capacity of 500 mattresses a day at Rudrapur in Uttrakahand. Having entered the northern region, the company plans to penetrate the Southern, Eastern and Western markets in next two years with plants at Pune, Bangalore and Kolkata with an investment of Rs. 100 crore in the next two years. Headquartered at New Delhi, Eclipse International is eyeing sales of Rs. 300 cr. in next two years by being present at modern retail outlets together with company-owned showrooms.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2