Eclipse International in India
Strengthens firms presence with an investment of Rs 100 Crore
Tags: eclipse internationalOctober 05, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Creating footprints in the 5000 cr. Indian bedding industry, Eclipse International, U S based company in bedding solutions, has drawn up ambitious plans to venture into country’s mattress market .The move comes as a part of Eclipse international’s strategic expansion plan to reach out to the burgeoning mattress market in India.
The company has set up its first Indian production facility with a capacity of 500 mattresses a day at Rudrapur in Uttrakahand. Having entered the northern region, the company plans to penetrate the Southern, Eastern and Western markets in next two years with plants at Pune, Bangalore and Kolkata with an investment of Rs. 100 crore in the next two years. Headquartered at New Delhi, Eclipse International is eyeing sales of Rs. 300 cr. in next two years by being present at modern retail outlets together with company-owned showrooms.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021