Eco corner @ Landmark
In partnership to support green products.June 12, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Landmark has formalised its partnership with Eco Corner to create and manage eco-friendly shop-in-shops in the stationery sections of various outlets of Landmark across the country. The two companies have agreed to ensure that every endeavour will be made to launch an Eco Corner Section across a majority of the retail network of Landmark.
As part of phase one, Eco Corner shop-in-shops will be initiated in six Landmark stores by the end of June’12. This would include Landmark stores at The Forum, Koramangala & Orion Mall, Malleswaram in Bengaluru, Chennai Citi Center Mall in Chennai, Ambience Mall, Vasant Kunj in Delhi, Infiniti Mall, Andheri (W) in Mumbai and SGS Mall, Moledina Road in Pune.
“We at Landmark continue to be firm on our commitment to encourage our customers to opt for green living. Today promoting an eco-friendly lifestyle is not just a sensible option but also a viable business decision with encouraging ROI. We are very excited about this partnership with Eco Corner and are confident that it will help provide a wider variety of eco-friendly lifestyle products at the store,” said Peter Newbould, Deputy COO, Landmark.
For Eco Corner, Amish Mody, Co-Founder, Eco Corner Retail says, “We are extremely excited about this partnership with Landmark. This opportunity ties in with our mission statement by allowing us to rapidly grow our green footprint and make eco- friendly products available to a larger section of Indian society.”
Eco Corner will be designing new products to cater to the tastes of Landmark’s customers in Chennai and Bangalore.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore