Eco corner @ Landmark
In partnership to support green products.June 12, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Landmark has formalised its partnership with Eco Corner to create and manage eco-friendly shop-in-shops in the stationery sections of various outlets of Landmark across the country. The two companies have agreed to ensure that every endeavour will be made to launch an Eco Corner Section across a majority of the retail network of Landmark.
As part of phase one, Eco Corner shop-in-shops will be initiated in six Landmark stores by the end of June’12. This would include Landmark stores at The Forum, Koramangala & Orion Mall, Malleswaram in Bengaluru, Chennai Citi Center Mall in Chennai, Ambience Mall, Vasant Kunj in Delhi, Infiniti Mall, Andheri (W) in Mumbai and SGS Mall, Moledina Road in Pune.
“We at Landmark continue to be firm on our commitment to encourage our customers to opt for green living. Today promoting an eco-friendly lifestyle is not just a sensible option but also a viable business decision with encouraging ROI. We are very excited about this partnership with Eco Corner and are confident that it will help provide a wider variety of eco-friendly lifestyle products at the store,” said Peter Newbould, Deputy COO, Landmark.
For Eco Corner, Amish Mody, Co-Founder, Eco Corner Retail says, “We are extremely excited about this partnership with Landmark. This opportunity ties in with our mission statement by allowing us to rapidly grow our green footprint and make eco- friendly products available to a larger section of Indian society.”
Eco Corner will be designing new products to cater to the tastes of Landmark’s customers in Chennai and Bangalore.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG