Editions from Odyssey
Odyssey India Limited, launched ‘Editions’ at Ampa Skywalk Mall in Chennai. Located on the ground floor with a retail space of 650 square feet, this is their first exclusive luxury pen store. Editions
January 27, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Odyssey India Limited, launched ‘Editions’ at Ampa Skywalk Mall in Chennai. Located on the ground floor with a retail space of 650 square feet, this is their first exclusive luxury pen store. Editions is positioned as a premium luxury pen store destination for any one who loves fine writing instruments and accessories.
Renowned brands like Visconti, Marlen, Stipula, Paraphernalia and Signum from Italy; Krone, David Oscarson, Franklin Christoph and Think from USA; Kynsey from Spain, Curtis from Australia, Onoto from UK, Waldmann, Diplomat and Online from Germany find place at Editions.
The pens are priced as low as Rs 2000 in the basic collections, Rs 10,000 to Rs. 50,000 for the premium brands and even go up to Rs 10 lakhs for luxury and limited edition pens.
Editions is all set to expand by launching its mall format stores in Palladium (Phoenix), Mumbai and Inorbit Mall, Hyderabad by February 10; in Mantri Mall, Bangalore and Express Avenue Mall, Chennai by March’10. Editions will also stock books on pens and pen magazines shortly.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2