Editions from Odyssey
Odyssey India Limited, launched ‘Editions’ at Ampa Skywalk Mall in Chennai. Located on the ground floor with a retail space of 650 square feet, this is their first exclusive luxury pen store. Editions
January 27, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Odyssey India Limited, launched ‘Editions’ at Ampa Skywalk Mall in Chennai. Located on the ground floor with a retail space of 650 square feet, this is their first exclusive luxury pen store. Editions is positioned as a premium luxury pen store destination for any one who loves fine writing instruments and accessories.
Renowned brands like Visconti, Marlen, Stipula, Paraphernalia and Signum from Italy; Krone, David Oscarson, Franklin Christoph and Think from USA; Kynsey from Spain, Curtis from Australia, Onoto from UK, Waldmann, Diplomat and Online from Germany find place at Editions.
The pens are priced as low as Rs 2000 in the basic collections, Rs 10,000 to Rs. 50,000 for the premium brands and even go up to Rs 10 lakhs for luxury and limited edition pens.
Editions is all set to expand by launching its mall format stores in Palladium (Phoenix), Mumbai and Inorbit Mall, Hyderabad by February 10; in Mantri Mall, Bangalore and Express Avenue Mall, Chennai by March’10. Editions will also stock books on pens and pen magazines shortly.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021