Editions opens its fifth store in Bangalore
Editions, premium luxury pen store destination, has expanded its presence with the new store launched at the Mantri Mall in Bangalore. The store is the fifth store of Editions in India, which came out
May 20, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Editions, premium luxury pen store destination, has expanded its presence with the new store launched at the Mantri Mall in Bangalore. The store is the fifth store of Editions in India, which came out within 5 months of the first store launch at Chennai.
Editions is the latest venture of Odyssey India Limited, which offers international and well-renowned pens in various styles and patterns catering to the pen lovers and corporate honchos. It has a range of pens varying from basic, premium to luxury and limited editions from world over.
Editions has an extensive collections of renowned brands such as Visconti,Delta,Marlen, Stipula, Parafernalia from Italy David Oscarson, Franklin Christoph,Krone, Think, Conklin from USA; Kynsey from Spain, Curtis from Australia, Waldmann, Diplomat and CleoSkribent,Online. It has an official tie-up with the above brands to promote and market their products in India.
The pens are priced as low as Rs. 700 in the basic collections, and goes up to a few lakhs for luxury and limited edition pens. Also available are a range of Quill pens from Francisco Rubinato from Italy.
Odyssey is a premier leisure store chain stocking books, music, cards, stationery, gifts, toys, multimedia and magazines, having 55 stores with current operations in 14 cities.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021