Edukart gets RAI certification
Launches online Retail Management courses.April 12, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
EduKart.com, India’s leading online education portal, certified by Retailers Association of India (RAI), has launched online courses in Retail Management. EduKart.com has launched four courses to provide skill development for the growing retail sector of India. The syllabus of the course has been accredited by Retailers Association of India, which is the recognised body for the retail industry in India. There are three online courses in the areas of Category Management and Retail Buying, Retail Store Operations and Customer Marketing. There is also an overall course called Certificate Course in Retail Management that covers all the three courses. The courses range from 20 to 50 hours in duration.
“We are very excited to be working with Retailers Association of India to provide high quality courses for talent development in the Retail Sector. We believe that our extremely affordable and high quality courses will go a long way in developing talented work force and contribute to the growth of the retail industry” , said Ishan Gupta, CEO of EduKart.com.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint