Edukart gets RAI certification
Launches online Retail Management courses.April 12, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
EduKart.com, India’s leading online education portal, certified by Retailers Association of India (RAI), has launched online courses in Retail Management. EduKart.com has launched four courses to provide skill development for the growing retail sector of India. The syllabus of the course has been accredited by Retailers Association of India, which is the recognised body for the retail industry in India. There are three online courses in the areas of Category Management and Retail Buying, Retail Store Operations and Customer Marketing. There is also an overall course called Certificate Course in Retail Management that covers all the three courses. The courses range from 20 to 50 hours in duration.
“We are very excited to be working with Retailers Association of India to provide high quality courses for talent development in the Retail Sector. We believe that our extremely affordable and high quality courses will go a long way in developing talented work force and contribute to the growth of the retail industry” , said Ishan Gupta, CEO of EduKart.com.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021