Eighth Tempur store launched in India
One of the leading international premium mattress making brands, Tempur has stood one level up as it opens its eighth stand alone store in DLF Grand Mall, MG Road, Gurgaon, in addition to the exclusiv
November 26, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
One of the leading international premium mattress making brands, Tempur has stood one level up as it opens its eighth stand alone store in DLF Grand Mall, MG Road, Gurgaon, in addition to the exclusive stores in New Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad and Chandigarh. The store covers a retail space of 1500 sq ft. Tempur store also has a 12-minutes experience zone with an area size of 10 ft x 10 ft where one can experience the finest blend of comfort and luxury. This unique theme gives an opportunity to learn and know much more about the mattress they are going to buy.
"Gurgaon is one of the most exciting markets where we can see a new corporates and high-end residentials, coming almost very week. I see a lot of potential here and therefore I always wanted Tempur to exist as an independent store in Gurgaon, apart from our store in New Delhi. I am very excited to serve Tempur to the door steps of Gurgaon's highly advanced audience,” said Puneet Verma, Country Manager for Tempur in India.
Tempur, in collaboration with Springwel (premium mattress making Indian brand) in India, has also launched the retail stores of international repute and standards with the name of 'Springwel Planet Bliss', four stores, out of which two are located in Mumbai, one in Kolkata and one in Delhi-NCR, are in operation.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019