Elvy Mega Launch @ Gurgaon’s MGF
Gurgaon finally exalts as the hunt for a perfect home décor store
August 09, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Gurgaon finally exalts as the hunt for a perfect home décor store ends. This time it’s Elvy which has enabled its customers to experience the joy of shopping at the most popular MGF Mega City Mall, Gurgaon.
Elvy, a home décor store has been serving its customers with an exclusive range of elegant home design items since a long time. Its presence has been greatly relished at the Sqaure One Mall, Saket and now its time to exhibit the latest home décor products at the most popular destination of the Delhi/NCR which is Gurgaon.
The store is massive and includes an exclusive collection of all home accessories. From modern styles of kitchenware and bathware to corporate accessories and travel items, the store is profusely sprouted with elegant range of Home Décor Items which largely caters to all age groups. With festivals round the corner, one can enjoy the sparkling range of ethnic yet modern décor items which fall under comfortable gifting options.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores