Elvy Mega Launch @ Gurgaon’s MGF
Gurgaon finally exalts as the hunt for a perfect home décor store
August 09, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Gurgaon finally exalts as the hunt for a perfect home décor store ends. This time it’s Elvy which has enabled its customers to experience the joy of shopping at the most popular MGF Mega City Mall, Gurgaon.
Elvy, a home décor store has been serving its customers with an exclusive range of elegant home design items since a long time. Its presence has been greatly relished at the Sqaure One Mall, Saket and now its time to exhibit the latest home décor products at the most popular destination of the Delhi/NCR which is Gurgaon.
The store is massive and includes an exclusive collection of all home accessories. From modern styles of kitchenware and bathware to corporate accessories and travel items, the store is profusely sprouted with elegant range of Home Décor Items which largely caters to all age groups. With festivals round the corner, one can enjoy the sparkling range of ethnic yet modern décor items which fall under comfortable gifting options.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2