Encouraging Q2 results
Arvind textiles recorded encouraging response from the market.
Tags: Arvind textilesOctober 25, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Arvind Limited, textile and branded apparel player recorded Revenue of Rs. 1325 crore and Net Profit After tax of Rs. 65 crore for the quarter ended on 30th September, 2012 as against Revenue of Rs. 1254 crore and Net Profit After tax of Rs. 62 crore for the previous quarter ended on 30th September, 2011.
Commenting on the results as well as outlook of the Company, Mr. Jayesh Shah, Director and Chief Financial Officer said: “The business scenario is moderately bullish as international demand is strong. We are satisfied that margins in both Textile and Brands & Retail business are now witnessing upward movement. We see further volume growth in our Shirting fabrics and much better 3rd quarter for Brands & Retail business as Diwali festival this year is falling in the month of November.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021