Encouraging Q2 results
Arvind textiles recorded encouraging response from the market.
Tags: Arvind textilesOctober 25, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Arvind Limited, textile and branded apparel player recorded Revenue of Rs. 1325 crore and Net Profit After tax of Rs. 65 crore for the quarter ended on 30th September, 2012 as against Revenue of Rs. 1254 crore and Net Profit After tax of Rs. 62 crore for the previous quarter ended on 30th September, 2011.
Commenting on the results as well as outlook of the Company, Mr. Jayesh Shah, Director and Chief Financial Officer said: “The business scenario is moderately bullish as international demand is strong. We are satisfied that margins in both Textile and Brands & Retail business are now witnessing upward movement. We see further volume growth in our Shirting fabrics and much better 3rd quarter for Brands & Retail business as Diwali festival this year is falling in the month of November.”
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2