Entertainment World: To develop four malls
Entertainment World Developers (EWD), a direct retail infrastructure provider for tier II cities, is to come up with four malls.
June 18, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Entertainment World Developers (EWD), a direct retail infrastructure provider for tier II cities, is to come up with four malls, covering 2.1 million sq ft area, at Ujjain and Jabalpur in Madhya Pradesh and Bhilai and Raipur in Chhattisgarh in this financial year.
The company has two malls in Indore (MP) and one in Nanded (Maharashtra) covering 1.5 million sq. ft. of leasable area. The company is also keen to explore opportunities in the southern region to build malls, specifically in cities like Visakhapatnam and Madurai.
By the end of this fiscal year, EWD would have seven operational malls and would be one of the important retail infrastructure providers.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2