Entertainment World: To develop four malls
Entertainment World Developers (EWD), a direct retail infrastructure provider for tier II cities, is to come up with four malls.
June 18, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Entertainment World Developers (EWD), a direct retail infrastructure provider for tier II cities, is to come up with four malls, covering 2.1 million sq ft area, at Ujjain and Jabalpur in Madhya Pradesh and Bhilai and Raipur in Chhattisgarh in this financial year.
The company has two malls in Indore (MP) and one in Nanded (Maharashtra) covering 1.5 million sq. ft. of leasable area. The company is also keen to explore opportunities in the southern region to build malls, specifically in cities like Visakhapatnam and Madurai.
By the end of this fiscal year, EWD would have seven operational malls and would be one of the important retail infrastructure providers.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021