Epson appoints new President
Toshiyuki Kasai holds an experience of 30 years.March 29, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Digital imaging and printing solutions provider, Epson, has appointed Toshiyuki Kasai as the President at Epson India. Kasai will be based out of Epson India’s Bangalore headquarters. An Industrial Engineer from Waseda University, he will bring with him extensive experience spanning 30 years spent in various capacities within the Seiko Epson group.
With India being a priority market, Epson India will no longer be reporting to the regional hub at Epson Singapore, but will now be reporting directly to Seiko Epson Japan.
Kasai has a vast body of experience and has worked in various functions including production control, purchase, information systems, corporate planning, business planning, profit management and various project activities. This is Kasai’s third posting out of Japan. He has spent seven years at Epson Portland (USA) in the late 80s and early 90s and subsequently was the Senior Vice President of Business Infrastructure at Epson Europe from 2004 to 2007. Prior to joining Epson India, Kasai was the Head of Business Management for the Imaging and Information Division at Seiko Epson Japan.
“I am honoured to be given the responsibility of taking the Epson brand further in this exciting market. We have a strong team, some amazing products and an extremely robust channel in place at Epson India. I am excited and looking forward to providing the vision and direction to ensure further robust growth for Epson India while ensuring fair returns to all its stakeholders,” said Toshiyuki Kasai.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore