Epson: nSolution Programme's 10 City Roadshow
Epsonís pioneering nSolution Partner Programme kicks of with
August 09, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Epson’s pioneering nSolution Partner Programme kicks off with a 10 city product showcase and road show in the month of July. The road show would end in Kolkata on August 11, 2010. The nSolution Partners Programme targets System Integrators/Corporate Resellers and Office Automation Partners and is a direct drive by Epson to increase its partner base in these segments.
The Programme launch also coincides with a daylong product showcase exhibition in each of the cities which serves as a platform for the new corporate solution partners of Epson to bring their customers in direct touch with various Epson products and solutions across key verticals like education, large Corporate, banking, insurance, hospitality services, retail, CAD and GIS applications etc. Epson believes this is a one of a kind event which show cases the strength of Epson across diverse verticals with key products and solutions which can make a huge impact for end users. About 200-300 partners and their customers are expected to visit the product showcase in each of the cities.
According to Mr. S M Ram Prasad, Senior Business Manager at Epson India “By being a part of this programme Epson’s nSolution Partners can expect an enlarged customer base – since they will be able to explore newer clients, bigger customers & ultimately acquire the status of a one-point solution provider of all Epson products to their clients. The benefits to partners are immense and we hope to grow our partner base and business by a significant percentage thank to this programme.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021