Epson: nSolution Programme's 10 City Roadshow
Epsonís pioneering nSolution Partner Programme kicks of with
August 09, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Epson’s pioneering nSolution Partner Programme kicks off with a 10 city product showcase and road show in the month of July. The road show would end in Kolkata on August 11, 2010. The nSolution Partners Programme targets System Integrators/Corporate Resellers and Office Automation Partners and is a direct drive by Epson to increase its partner base in these segments.
The Programme launch also coincides with a daylong product showcase exhibition in each of the cities which serves as a platform for the new corporate solution partners of Epson to bring their customers in direct touch with various Epson products and solutions across key verticals like education, large Corporate, banking, insurance, hospitality services, retail, CAD and GIS applications etc. Epson believes this is a one of a kind event which show cases the strength of Epson across diverse verticals with key products and solutions which can make a huge impact for end users. About 200-300 partners and their customers are expected to visit the product showcase in each of the cities.
According to Mr. S M Ram Prasad, Senior Business Manager at Epson India “By being a part of this programme Epson’s nSolution Partners can expect an enlarged customer base – since they will be able to explore newer clients, bigger customers & ultimately acquire the status of a one-point solution provider of all Epson products to their clients. The benefits to partners are immense and we hope to grow our partner base and business by a significant percentage thank to this programme.”
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore