Esprit Time and Jewel boutique opens in Pune
Esprit, the international youth lifestyle brand, has recently launched one of its first – “Esprit Time and Jewel” standalone boutique store in Pune’s Pacific Mall.
November 30, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Esprit, the international youth lifestyle brand, has recently launched one of its first – “Esprit Time and Jewel” standalone boutique store in Pune’s Pacific Mall. “Esprit Time and Jewel” is the first ever brand boutique in the category of watches and jewellery, opened in the country. Spread over 150 sq ft, the boutique creates the right fashion environment, to retail Esprit Time wear, Edc by Esprit, Esprit Collection and Esprit Jewels all under one roof.
The boutique store was officially inaugurated by Biren Vaidya, Managing Director, Rose Group of Companies and Cawas Pundole, Directors, CT Pundole. Rose Group’s distribution and marketing arm, Egana India has the exclusive marketing and distribution rights for some of the biggest fashion time wear and fashion jewels brand in the country and Esprit Time Wear is one of them.
Vaidya, says, “Esprit Time Wear as a fashion alternative was something the group managed to create thanks to the unconventional marketing and distribution that we followed and it was heartening to see the brand become a leader in the segment soon after. At the same time, India was witnessing a sea change in the mindset of the Indian consumer, the need of the consumer to have a shopping experience similar to his global counterpart and the retail developers fulfilling that desire with malls and high streets. Today, we feel, we are ready to take the next leap of having dedicated shopping zones for not just fashion apparel but also for fashion watches and jewellery – Esprit Time and Jewels is an answer to that need.”
- Luxury brand ShazĂ© plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end