Esprit Timewear goes the CSR way
Joins hands with HelpAge India.January 08, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Esprit Timewear associaties with HelpAge India, to introduce ‘Exchange for Good’ - Flat 25 per cent discount offer for its patrons. Under this offer, customers can avail a 25 per cent discount on purchase of a new Esprit watch against the exchange of their old watch. The old watch will be donated to HelpAge India, a secular, non-profit organisation working for the cause and care of the elderly.
On the occasion, Biren Vaidya, Managing Director, Rose Group of Companies said, “This offer is a small gesture of extending our support to the cause that HelpAge India is fighting for, to spark a smile and spread the happiness. I feel honored that HelpAge India, the pioneer in this field, has given us an opportunity to do our bit for the society, spread the joy and create memories.”
“This tie-up with Esprit Timewear seems ideal as time and age have an intrinsic relationship. The watches donated by Esprit will help the needy elderly keep memories alive by helping them keeping a track of special occasions like Birthdays, festivals and other timeless moments. For most of the elderly who have very few personal belongings left with them, this will be a gift they can treasure for life.” says Manjira Khurana, Country Head, Communications, HelpAge India.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021