EsselWorld launches ‘FREEZE’
In mall format launched in Pune.July 04, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Pan India Paryatan Pvt Ltd (PIPPL), the pioneer of amusement park industry in India launched its first ever brand extension project- ‘EsselWorld FREEZE’ at Inorbit Mall in Pune. With FREEZE, PIPPL has entered into the mall format and has made active entertainment fun and reachable. Known as a complete family destination for over two decades, EsselWorld aims to take the entertainment experience a step ahead with ‘EsselWorld FREEZE’ at more affordable rates.
The format of FREEZE has been conceptualized keeping in mind its adaptability to malls. Spread across 5,520 sq. ft, the entire project has been divided into three zones Arctic Circle, North Pole and FREEZE Bar having their own features and capacity. Arctic Circle, an ice-skating zone has been designed to accommodate around 30-40 people in one go. The themed snow zone – North Pole gives an unusual experience of snow fall in the scorching heat of Pune and can accommodate 40-45 people. FREEZE Bar being the third zone is a themed lounge overseeing North Pole serving variety of hot and cold beverages (beer, colas, coffee and a unique tea-bar) has the capacity to accommodate 36 people. The temperature of these zones range from minus four to four degree Celsius. The rink and snow-area of FREEZE are state-of-the-art that uses technology imported from Europe which has been customised as per requirement.
Shirish Deshpande, Chief Executive Officer, Pan India Paryatan Pvt Ltd commemorated at the launch of EsselWorld FREEZE, “We are very excited about the launch of FREEZE as it is the first brand extension project from EsselWorld and an innovative concept in India. Through this project we are now entering into the mall format and reaching out to a larger audience. This is our first project in Pune and we are hopeful that we will receive an encouraging response. Furthermore, we are looking at new concepts and innovations to ensure complete entertainment through all our offerings.”
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store