EsselWorld launches ‘FREEZE’
In mall format launched in Pune.July 04, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Pan India Paryatan Pvt Ltd (PIPPL), the pioneer of amusement park industry in India launched its first ever brand extension project- ‘EsselWorld FREEZE’ at Inorbit Mall in Pune. With FREEZE, PIPPL has entered into the mall format and has made active entertainment fun and reachable. Known as a complete family destination for over two decades, EsselWorld aims to take the entertainment experience a step ahead with ‘EsselWorld FREEZE’ at more affordable rates.
The format of FREEZE has been conceptualized keeping in mind its adaptability to malls. Spread across 5,520 sq. ft, the entire project has been divided into three zones Arctic Circle, North Pole and FREEZE Bar having their own features and capacity. Arctic Circle, an ice-skating zone has been designed to accommodate around 30-40 people in one go. The themed snow zone – North Pole gives an unusual experience of snow fall in the scorching heat of Pune and can accommodate 40-45 people. FREEZE Bar being the third zone is a themed lounge overseeing North Pole serving variety of hot and cold beverages (beer, colas, coffee and a unique tea-bar) has the capacity to accommodate 36 people. The temperature of these zones range from minus four to four degree Celsius. The rink and snow-area of FREEZE are state-of-the-art that uses technology imported from Europe which has been customised as per requirement.
Shirish Deshpande, Chief Executive Officer, Pan India Paryatan Pvt Ltd commemorated at the launch of EsselWorld FREEZE, “We are very excited about the launch of FREEZE as it is the first brand extension project from EsselWorld and an innovative concept in India. Through this project we are now entering into the mall format and reaching out to a larger audience. This is our first project in Pune and we are hopeful that we will receive an encouraging response. Furthermore, we are looking at new concepts and innovations to ensure complete entertainment through all our offerings.”
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand ShazĂ© plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group