Ethos Swiss Watch Studios offers latest Vertu phone
Ethos Swiss Watch Studios, a pioneer in watch retail in India and the largest chain of Swiss watch stores across the country now offers the latest Vertu phone - Ayxta constellation to its consumers.
December 31, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ethos Swiss Watch Studios, a pioneer in watch retail in India and the largest chain of Swiss watch stores across the country now offers the latest Vertu phone - Ayxta constellation to its consumers. Vertu was launched by Nokia with the aim of “bringing artistry and personal significance to an everyday object, elevating it to the level of the finest timepiece.” Since then, Vertu has become the signature style of many ultra-wealthy celebrities like Madonna, David Beckham and Gwyneth Paltrow. Vertu remains the most sought after luxury phone for its expensive material like gold, sapphire and hand crafted excellence. The Constellation Ayxta is Vertu’s first flip phone, hand-made in Britain. Sporting a stainless steel body, aluminum detailing and leather elements, the Vertu Constellation Ayxta can surely make its owners feel special. Along with that it features a Nokia ceramic keypad and a sapphire crystal screen. The Vertu internals runs on quad-band 3G, and sports an EU-friendly micro-USB port for market. One of the unique services offered when one acquires a Vertu mobile, is a year free concierge service called "Vertu Concierge", The Vertu Concierge service offers 24-hour access to a lifestyle manager who can, manage your lifestyle, answering any questions you have, and ensuring your wife gets flowers on anniversary and your kids get picked up after school.The Ayxta is the first Vertu phone to offer Vertu’s City Brief. Using the on-board GPS, Vertu can detect your arrival in a new city and tell you everything you need to know –the best places for a wealthy individual to shop, wine and dine, significant events or concerts in the area and much more. The Constellation Ayxta also comes preloaded with exclusive ring tones composed by Grammy-nominated English electronic act Zero 7.
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store