Ethos launches Carl F. Bucherer
The brand launches its exquisite timepiece Patravi TravelTec FourX in India for the first time
November 13, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Swiss watch maker Carl F. Bucherer has collaborated with Ethos Swiss Watch Studio, to sell their product in India. The brand has launched its exquisite timepiece Patravi TravelTec FourX in India for the first time and is priced at a little over a whooping Rs 23 lakhs. The watch will be available in all the Ethos Summit stores across the country.
Speaking on the occasion, Davis Vallata, Managing Director, Asia Pacific, Carl F. Bucherer said, “I think the Indian market will grow on a fast pace in the next couple of decades to come and I see the Indian market being among the top 5 five market for Swiss watches”. We want to grow with the market. Carl F. Bucherer which has 7 mono boutiques across Asia Pacific with 2 in Dubai, has no plans to open mono boutique in India in a span of 3-5 years as yet because the time is still not ready for Carl F. Bucherer mono boutique in India said the MD.
“CFB is a brand that is well known among the connoisseurs for its authenticity and that is what attracted us towards the brand and we started this collaboration”, said Yasho Saboo, CEO, Ethos Summit. The chain currently has twenty four stores that sell about 35 watch brands through the Ethos Swiss Watch Studio plans to open 100 more store in the coming four years time with an investment of around Rs 40 crore. For the financial year ended March 2010, the company's watch business registered sales of Rs 74 crore and it hopes to grow 50 per cent on an year on year basis”, said Saboo.
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore