Ethos launches Carl F. Bucherer
The brand launches its exquisite timepiece Patravi TravelTec FourX in India for the first time
November 13, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Swiss watch maker Carl F. Bucherer has collaborated with Ethos Swiss Watch Studio, to sell their product in India. The brand has launched its exquisite timepiece Patravi TravelTec FourX in India for the first time and is priced at a little over a whooping Rs 23 lakhs. The watch will be available in all the Ethos Summit stores across the country.
Speaking on the occasion, Davis Vallata, Managing Director, Asia Pacific, Carl F. Bucherer said, “I think the Indian market will grow on a fast pace in the next couple of decades to come and I see the Indian market being among the top 5 five market for Swiss watches”. We want to grow with the market. Carl F. Bucherer which has 7 mono boutiques across Asia Pacific with 2 in Dubai, has no plans to open mono boutique in India in a span of 3-5 years as yet because the time is still not ready for Carl F. Bucherer mono boutique in India said the MD.
“CFB is a brand that is well known among the connoisseurs for its authenticity and that is what attracted us towards the brand and we started this collaboration”, said Yasho Saboo, CEO, Ethos Summit. The chain currently has twenty four stores that sell about 35 watch brands through the Ethos Swiss Watch Studio plans to open 100 more store in the coming four years time with an investment of around Rs 40 crore. For the financial year ended March 2010, the company's watch business registered sales of Rs 74 crore and it hopes to grow 50 per cent on an year on year basis”, said Saboo.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021