Ethos store now at Mumbai Domestic Airport
This one is for all watch enthusiasts flying
August 20, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
This one is for all watch enthusiasts flying across the country! Now you have a chance to browse through your favorite watch brands while waiting for your flight or pick up last minute gifts for your loved ones or business clients. With the opening of Ethos Swiss Watch Studios at the recently inaugurated Mumbai Domestic Airport, Terminal 1-C, you can choose from almost 15 Swiss watch brands such as Claude Bernard, Seiko, Tissot, Edox, Morellato, Timex, Guess, and many more.
A pioneer in luxury watch retail in India, Ethos Swiss Watch Studios, the largest chain of Swiss watch stores across the country, forayed into Airport Travel Retail in 2008 at the spanking new Bangalore International Airport, Departures. The store became part of India’s first truly modern airport retail outlet and a quick success. Since then more airport stores have followed. In October 2009, Ethos opened a watch store at Terminal 1 Departures, New Delhi, followed by its duty-free store at International Departures, New Delhi Airport.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Yashovardhan Saboo, CEO, Ethos Swiss watch studios and a watch enthusiast said, “All of us at Ethos love the airport experience of welcoming new customers and meeting old friends and customers passing through airports on business or holiday. The Ethos stores at domestic terminals focus on popular and fashion brands whereas at international terminals Ethos carries the full range of Ethos brands. At the grand new terminal at Mumbai Airport, we will offer our customers an extensive range of luxury brands to complete their travel retail experience at Ethos”
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years