Eureka Forbes sets record
Eureka Forbes, India’s leading consumer durable company and expert in water and hygiene space, entered the prestigious
September 30, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Eureka Forbes, India’s leading consumer durable company and expert in water and hygiene space, entered the prestigious Limca Book of Records under the title of 'The Biggest Corporate Flag Personalised'. The company had created a gigantic 40x10 foot personalised and India’s largest corporate flag named ‘The Flag of Happiness and Friendship’.
This activity was a part of Eureka Forbes Smart Convention, the company’s Annual Conference, held between 4-6 April, 2011 at the Pune Marriot Hotel and Convention Centre. The mandate was given to PDM, a division of Percept Limited by Eureka Forbes, to manage the Flag of Happiness and Friendship campaign.
Marzin Shroff, CEO and Senior Vice President – Direct Sales, Eureka Forbes Limited said, “It is a moment of immense joy and pride for us. I sincerely thank Limca Book of Records to acknowledge our initiative of creating the Flag of Happiness and Friendship. We at Eureka Forbes have always given utmost importance to friendship, be it with our customers, employees or every stakeholder. This flag is symbolic to our spirit of togetherness and everlasting friendship with all our employees."
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category