Eureka Forbes sets record
Eureka Forbes, India’s leading consumer durable company and expert in water and hygiene space, entered the prestigious
September 30, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Eureka Forbes, India’s leading consumer durable company and expert in water and hygiene space, entered the prestigious Limca Book of Records under the title of 'The Biggest Corporate Flag Personalised'. The company had created a gigantic 40x10 foot personalised and India’s largest corporate flag named ‘The Flag of Happiness and Friendship’.
This activity was a part of Eureka Forbes Smart Convention, the company’s Annual Conference, held between 4-6 April, 2011 at the Pune Marriot Hotel and Convention Centre. The mandate was given to PDM, a division of Percept Limited by Eureka Forbes, to manage the Flag of Happiness and Friendship campaign.
Marzin Shroff, CEO and Senior Vice President – Direct Sales, Eureka Forbes Limited said, “It is a moment of immense joy and pride for us. I sincerely thank Limca Book of Records to acknowledge our initiative of creating the Flag of Happiness and Friendship. We at Eureka Forbes have always given utmost importance to friendship, be it with our customers, employees or every stakeholder. This flag is symbolic to our spirit of togetherness and everlasting friendship with all our employees."
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores