Eva Danielle enters India
Plan to launch 5-7 stores across the country.
Tags: Eva DanielleMarch 25, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Eva Danielle, Miami based high fashion brand launched its India operations with a store in Pune. They plan to open between five to seven stores in India by 2015.
The key differentiator for the brand, especially in India would be that it is manufactured in the USA. Eva Danielle, who set up the eponymous brand in 2005 in Florida, USA is closely involved with the entire process, from design to production, hence the decision to not outsource production. Wittels ruled out the possibility of sourcing or moving production to India.
Nikhil Hegde, COO, Eva Danielle said, "The brand had explored the franchisee route for expansion for the first time in India and has tied up with Bangalore based SKPJ Apparel. The company plans to set up a second store in either Delhi or Bangalore within the next four months, followed possibly by Mumbai, Chandigarh and Ludhiana at an estimated investment of Rs 1crore per store. The company is targeting revenues of $0.5 million from two stores in the first year, and aim to go over $3 million in the next few years. The outfits will be priced in the range of Rs 10,000 to Rs 45,000."
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn