Evok aims Rs 200-cr revenues by 2015
Plans to add 15 new storesJanuary 13, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Hindware Home Retail Ltd, which has an interior decor store chain under the brand name 'Evok' Plans, is aiming to clock turnover of Rs 200 crore by the end of fiscal 2014-15.
The company plans to expand total numbers of stores to 35 across the country from its existing 17, said Evok COO Ajay Seth. In media interaction, Seth said, "By the end of fiscal 2014-15, we are targeting to have a turnover of around Rs 200 crore. We would also increase our presence to 35 locations from the present 17,"
Out of that 10 to 15 stores would be on the franchise model which would sell modular kitchen and modular wardrobes and rest would be the company owned.
The company reported turnover of Rs 80 crore in last fiscal. The company expects that the turnover of financial year 2013-14 would be between Rs 125 to Rs 135 crore.
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India