Evok aims Rs 200-cr revenues by 2015
Plans to add 15 new storesJanuary 13, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Hindware Home Retail Ltd, which has an interior decor store chain under the brand name 'Evok' Plans, is aiming to clock turnover of Rs 200 crore by the end of fiscal 2014-15.
The company plans to expand total numbers of stores to 35 across the country from its existing 17, said Evok COO Ajay Seth. In media interaction, Seth said, "By the end of fiscal 2014-15, we are targeting to have a turnover of around Rs 200 crore. We would also increase our presence to 35 locations from the present 17,"
Out of that 10 to 15 stores would be on the franchise model which would sell modular kitchen and modular wardrobes and rest would be the company owned.
The company reported turnover of Rs 80 crore in last fiscal. The company expects that the turnover of financial year 2013-14 would be between Rs 125 to Rs 135 crore.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021