Evok now in Indore
The megastore is spread over 12,000 sq ft area.March 13, 2012 | comments ( 1 ) |
EVOK, the speciality home interiors retail chain of Hindware, has now opened its all new megastore at Malhar Mega Mall, Indore. The launch of the new megastore is part of Rs 250 crore investment plan of the company and its vision to become the ‘first choice partners’ of Home Interior solutions for customers in India.
The store is spread over 12,000 sq ft area and will offer over 16,000-plus world-class contemporary lifestyle products across categories like Home Furniture, Soft Furnishings, Home Décor & Accessories, Modular Kitchens, Laminated Floorings, Bath and Lightings.
D K Jairath, CEO, HHRPL, said, “EVOK, which has already established its leadership in north India, has now expanded to the south and west markets as ‘the destination’ for home interior solutions. It is a part of Hindware (a super brand in Bath Solutions) and has the clear vision of becoming the first choice partner to provide ‘complete home interiors solutions’ to its customers.”
The retail arm will soon to roll out more such megastores in key south and west Indian cities like Chennai, Coimbatore, Vizag, Noida, Mumbai, Ahemdabad and others. The company will add another 8-10 Mega Home Stores by the end of 2012, continuing its expansion focus in tier I and tier II cities.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021