Evok opens two new stores in Delhi-NCR
Evok, the popular name behind home interior by Hidware Home Retail a subsidiary of HSIL, has opened two new stores in Gurgaon and Indirapuram.
October 13, 2009 | comments ( 1 ) |
Evok, the popular name behind home interior by Hidware Home Retail a subsidiary of HSIL, has opened two new stores each in Gurgaon and Indirapuram. Sprawling across an area of more than 17,000 sq. ft the store has over 12,000 world class home interior products and services like home furniture, home furnishings, home décor, bath products, modular kitchen and accessories, decorative lighting, laminated flooring, home interior design and installation services. Hidware Home Retail has plans of establishing nationwide chain of Evok stores to deliver end-to-end home interior solution through its extensive contemporary range of world class products and services.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore