Evok opens two new stores in Delhi-NCR
Evok, the popular name behind home interior by Hidware Home Retail a subsidiary of HSIL, has opened two new stores in Gurgaon and Indirapuram.
October 13, 2009 | comments ( 1 ) |
Evok, the popular name behind home interior by Hidware Home Retail a subsidiary of HSIL, has opened two new stores each in Gurgaon and Indirapuram. Sprawling across an area of more than 17,000 sq. ft the store has over 12,000 world class home interior products and services like home furniture, home furnishings, home décor, bath products, modular kitchen and accessories, decorative lighting, laminated flooring, home interior design and installation services. Hidware Home Retail has plans of establishing nationwide chain of Evok stores to deliver end-to-end home interior solution through its extensive contemporary range of world class products and services.
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years