Ex Microsoft Exec to Lead Polycomís Sales Strategy
Ex Microsoft executive, Geoff Thomas joins Polycom Inc as President. He would be leading the regional sales strategy and execution to drive customer success, brand affinity of the Asia Pacific zoneJuly 10, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Ex Microsoft executive, Geoff Thomas joins Polycom Inc as President. He would be leading the regional sales strategy and execution to drive customer success, brand affinity of the Asia Pacific zone. Thomas has a long experience of working with Microsoft, where he served in several leadership roles, which included business development in emerging markets.
According to President and Chief Executive officer, Peter Leav,“Geoff’s leadership and strong background in sales, emerging markets, and business development will steer Polycom’s business in the right direction in the critical Asia Pacific region. Every market in this region has unique opportunities as more organisations discover the benefits of video, voice and content collaboration. Geoff will place renewed emphasis on strengthening our partnerships and providing our customers with the industry’s best experience.”
Moreover, he has successfully led large teams spanning several geographies, including Australia, the United States, and Greater China. His expertise lies in strategic partnerships, channels, solutions selling, and go-to-market strategy across multiple business verticals.
“I am delighted to join Polycom and lead the company’s team and growth plans in Asia Pacific,” said Thomas. “Polycom helps businesses of all sizes, in virtually every industry, defy distance and improve productivity through authentic collaboration experiences. I look forward to working closely with our partners and sales team to deliver the industry’s best solutions to our customers and driving their success.”
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear