Exclusive prepaid gift card from PVR!
PVR Ltd. the leading retail entertainment company today
November 01, 2010 | comments ( 1 ) |
PVR Ltd. the leading retail entertainment company today announced the launch of one of its kind ‘Gift Card’ for its discerning customers.
PVR’s Gift Card is an exclusive prepaid option which can be redeemed against purchase of tickets, food & beverages at the PVR cinemas across the country as well as on its online booking platform.
PVR’s prepaid Gift Card can be purchased from the candy bar of any of the PVR Cinemas outlets and can also be purchased online from their website www.pvrcinemas.com. One can also request the Gift Card at any of the PVR Box Offices. The card is available in three convenient denominations – Rs. 250/-, Rs. 500/- and Rs. 1000/- inclusive of taxes and is valid for 90 days post activation.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Pramod Arora, Group President and CEO, PVR Ltd. said, “We are extremely delighted to launch a prepaid gift card this Diwali which will add on to the spirit of celebration and happiness. This is an innovative concept which will enable you to gift an unmatched cinema experience to your dear ones. It is our constant endeavour to be Number One in the hearts and minds of people which drives us to provide nothing but the best and innovative deals to our patrons. We are also looking at partnering with other retail groups in future for the same.”
PVR Gift Card can be clubbed with partly cash/ credit payment in case the balance is less.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint