Expansion Route Growth Plan for Esprit India
International lifestyle brand, Esprit India, is eyeing a 30 per cent growth
November 01, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
International lifestyle brand, Esprit India, is eyeing a 30 per cent growth in revenue during this fiscal through geographical expansion.
The company would target the big and new cities for expansion. It is optimistic in growing at a positive graph by targeting the middle-to-upper middle class audiences. The high-street brand, forayed India in a joint venture with Madura Garments, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aditya Birla Nuvo in 2005.
The brand offers 12 product lines encompassing women's wear, men's wear, kid's wear and accessories.
The company plans 10-15 stand-alone stores and 20-25 shop-in-shop this fiscal.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group