Expansion Route Growth Plan for Esprit India
International lifestyle brand, Esprit India, is eyeing a 30 per cent growth
November 01, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
International lifestyle brand, Esprit India, is eyeing a 30 per cent growth in revenue during this fiscal through geographical expansion.
The company would target the big and new cities for expansion. It is optimistic in growing at a positive graph by targeting the middle-to-upper middle class audiences. The high-street brand, forayed India in a joint venture with Madura Garments, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aditya Birla Nuvo in 2005.
The brand offers 12 product lines encompassing women's wear, men's wear, kid's wear and accessories.
The company plans 10-15 stand-alone stores and 20-25 shop-in-shop this fiscal.
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store