Expansion on cards for Papa John's
15 new pizza outlets to be opened this year.
Tags: Papa JohnsMay 05, 2012 | comments ( 1 ) |
Papa John's Pizza is set to open 12-15 new outlets in the country this year. They are looking to expand operations in Delhi/NCR, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore and Mumbai and would like to consolidate in these locations. They are looking at a store size of around 1,000-1,200 sq. ft for these stores.
"We are looking to open 12-15 stores this year, depending upon viable locations. The idea is to have profitable stores. Real estate comes at a price. Lesser cost for real estate would mean lower operating expenditure for us," said Sanjay Coutinho, CEO, Om Pizza & Eats. Papa John's is the world's third-largest pizza company, with more than 3,800 restaurants operating in 34 countries throughout the world.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn