Expansion on cards for Papa John's
15 new pizza outlets to be opened this year.
Tags: Papa JohnsMay 05, 2012 | comments ( 1 ) |
Papa John's Pizza is set to open 12-15 new outlets in the country this year. They are looking to expand operations in Delhi/NCR, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore and Mumbai and would like to consolidate in these locations. They are looking at a store size of around 1,000-1,200 sq. ft for these stores.
"We are looking to open 12-15 stores this year, depending upon viable locations. The idea is to have profitable stores. Real estate comes at a price. Lesser cost for real estate would mean lower operating expenditure for us," said Sanjay Coutinho, CEO, Om Pizza & Eats. Papa John's is the world's third-largest pizza company, with more than 3,800 restaurants operating in 34 countries throughout the world.
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores