Experian launches Hitwise Internet measurement service for India
Experian Hitwise reports on more than 200,000 websites across 119 industries and over six million search terms.
January 06, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Experian, the global information services company, has further expanded its global Marketing Services footprint with the launch of Experian Hitwise in India. Experian Hitwise reports on more than 200,000 websites across 119 industries and over six million search terms,based on the anonymized and aggregated Internet activity of an opt in panel of Indian Internet users across the country.
Navin Chandani, managing director, Experian Marketing Services in India, said, “The launch of Experian Hitwise and the recent introduction of CheetahMail, underlines our commitment to investing and growing our market-leading portfolio of digital marketing services in India. India has the fourth largest Internet population in the world and one that is growing rapidly and Experian Hitwise will provide marketers with the kind of competitive intelligence to help them accurately measure and drive even greater returns from their digital marketing activities.”
Latest insights from Experian Hitwise reveals that Google, Google India and Facebook are the most visited websites in India, accounting for 1 in every 4 Internet visits during the week ending 01/01/11. Experian’s Internet measurement service will help domestic and international marketers operating in India to improve their online marketing, content development, affiliate strategies and search tactics.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India