Eye-Q appoints Carat for media duties
Eye-Q, a chain of super speciality eye hospitals in North India, has decided to go with Carat for its media needs. Eye-Q
November 01, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Eye-Q, a chain of super speciality eye hospitals in North India, has decided to go with Carat for its media needs. Eye-Q founded and run by a group of former IIM Ahmedabad graduates and eye specialists who set up this business in 2007 already has 15 hospitals running in North India. The chain promises to deliver advanced eye care with a human touch with the help of its highly qualified team of eye specialists and surgeons. Eye-Q plans to set up about 100 such centres in Tier II towns of India over the next four years as its business model is oriented towards offering best quality, technology-based eye care facilities at reasonable prices in smaller cities and towns of India.
Rajat Goel, CEO, Eye-Q said that the Eye-Q brand is now mature enough to take the next step forward and present itself as a paragon of excellence in the field of eye care. “Eye-Q is increasingly becoming synonymous with advanced eye care at easy prices and our track record remains unmatched. We shall ensure that with our new communications approach which will be combined with greater market spread, our patients and prospects will get to see the real Eye-Q difference,” he added. It is learnt that Eye-Q is planning sizeable investments on the media front and a high profile media campaign worth over Rs 15 crore is taking shape at Carat Media.
Vidhu Sagar, Sr Carat Media, said, “Carat is proud to be chosen by Eye-Q as their media partner. We will be partnering Eye-Q in the media communications management exercise holistically. So, we will manage the entire set of media responsibilities encompassing planning, buying and execution. And of course, we shall endeavour to do this with the help of all pertinent media platforms including Print, Digital, OOH as well as Activation.”
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO