FCUK standalone launched in Mumbai
French Connection, Britainís hi-fashion brand, has launched its free standing store in Mumbai. Spread over 2,000-square-feet, the store offers the latest Spring Summer 2010 collection for men and wom
April 13, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
French Connection, Britain’s hi-fashion brand, has launched its free standing store in Mumbai. Spread over 2,000-square-feet, the store offers the latest Spring Summer 2010 collection for men and women.
Speaking at the launch, Mansi Zaveri, manager marketing and communications said that it is an important season for French Connection with increasing retail presence supported by the launch of an impactful and intelligent campaign that enables to speak to male and female customers in a clever and effective way.
French Connection currently has more than 1,500 outlets across 25 countries worldwide. Brand Marketing India (BMI), the exclusive licensee for FCUK in India, introduced the brand to the Indian market at the Lakme Fashion Week in April 2007 and has since then opened 21 points of sale across eight cities in India.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021