FCUK standalone launched in Mumbai
French Connection, Britainís hi-fashion brand, has launched its free standing store in Mumbai. Spread over 2,000-square-feet, the store offers the latest Spring Summer 2010 collection for men and wom
April 13, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
French Connection, Britain’s hi-fashion brand, has launched its free standing store in Mumbai. Spread over 2,000-square-feet, the store offers the latest Spring Summer 2010 collection for men and women.
Speaking at the launch, Mansi Zaveri, manager marketing and communications said that it is an important season for French Connection with increasing retail presence supported by the launch of an impactful and intelligent campaign that enables to speak to male and female customers in a clever and effective way.
French Connection currently has more than 1,500 outlets across 25 countries worldwide. Brand Marketing India (BMI), the exclusive licensee for FCUK in India, introduced the brand to the Indian market at the Lakme Fashion Week in April 2007 and has since then opened 21 points of sale across eight cities in India.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO