'FDI debate with voting' agreed upon
Lok Sabha Speaker allowed a discussion on the subject under a rule that entails voting.
Tags: FDINovember 29, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The government has accepted the opposition's demand for a debate over the issue of allowing FDI in retail under a rule that entails voting. Lok Sabha Speaker, Meira Kumar allowed a discussion on the subject under a rule that entails voting. The speaker received 30 notices for discussion on FDI in multi-brand retail under Rule 184 because of which the she admitted the motion to allow the discussion. However, the date and the time will be decided later.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021