'FDI debate with voting' agreed upon
Lok Sabha Speaker allowed a discussion on the subject under a rule that entails voting.
Tags: FDINovember 29, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The government has accepted the opposition's demand for a debate over the issue of allowing FDI in retail under a rule that entails voting. Lok Sabha Speaker, Meira Kumar allowed a discussion on the subject under a rule that entails voting. The speaker received 30 notices for discussion on FDI in multi-brand retail under Rule 184 because of which the she admitted the motion to allow the discussion. However, the date and the time will be decided later.
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore