FOREVER 21 unveils second outlet
The new outlet has opened at Pacific Mall, DelhiAugust 19, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
FOREVER 21, Inc., one of the largest fashion clothing, footwear and accessories retail chain in the U.S. announced the launch of its second store in Delhi at the Pacific Mall.
FOREVER 21’s new store at the Pacific Mall in the West region of Delhi is spread across two-levels, spanning over15,500 square feet. Speaking at launch Alex Ok, Global Director, Forever 21, said, “We are extremely excited to launch our first store in the Western region of Delhi at Pacific Mall working with our venture partner, DLF Brands, has enabled us to enter the market in a systemic manner. Pacific Mall is the perfect location for Forever 21 given its unique location, conceptual entertainment events and impressive design."
"Our strategy was to embark expansion for Forever 21 into India within 2013 and Pacific Mall has provided us with an excellent location that we will make into a fashion Mecca. The shopping experience of the mall is excellent and we are convinced that the mall will generate year over year positive traffic index." Said, Timmy Sarna, DLF Brands spokesperson.
Complementing Forever 21 apparel and accessories, the store features the retailer’s other brands, including 21MEN™, a line of fresh, fast fashion for men of all ages; Love & Beauty™ a cosmetics line; and Forever 21’s lingerie and shoe line.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2