FREECULTR pops-out offline
Opens first Digital Pop-Out Concept Store at DLF Promenade.January 02, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
FREECULTR, the e-retailer now brings its online shopping experience directly to its customers, offline as it launches the very first digital POP-OUT Concept Store. Launched at DLF Promenade, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, FREECULTR has opened The FREECULTR digital POP-OUT store which will showcase the best of its lifestyle essentials for men & women for almost 2 months, from December to early February 2013.
The digital POP-OUT concept store is the first of its kind and created to be interactive and provide consumers with a visceral connect to FREECULTR, its products and brand culture. Consumers can touch and feel the quality and incredible product fabrics and washes, try on products from various categories to learn their best fit with FREECULTR, and use the “Order Bar” to BUY their favorite products which will be delivered anywhere in Delhi within 24 hours. The “digital” offline concept store is a visual and interactive experience that integrates LED screens, videos, tablets, and computers to deliver new campaigns, behind-the-scenes videos, product shoots, looks and allows consumers to replicate the power of online purchasing experience in a physical store environment.
Sujal Shah, CEO and Co-founder of FREECULTR says, “The digital POP-OUT concept store is another fun and exciting way that we get a chance to engage directly and face-to-face with our customers. The concept store design is unique, interactive and allows consumers an experience like none other in a physical store space. The freedom of a POP-OUT store helps consumers experience the quality of our meticulously designed fabrics, the vibrant color stories that define our brand, and the product fits that best suit each individual. While freecultr.com offers all of this online 24 x 7 with its ease of shopping and free returns, the digital POP-OUT is a special retail experience that is not to be missed.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021