Fabindia MD William Bissell invests Rs 4 crore in Wow! Momo
"William will play a significant role in advising us on our growth strategy, given our plans to expand our footprints," Sagar Daryani, CEO, Wow! Momo said.June 13, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
NEW DELHI: William Bissell, Managing Director of ethnic products brand Fabindia, has invested an undisclosed sum in Wow! Momo and will join the Kolkata-headquartered quick-service restaurant chain’s advisory board.
While the terms of the transaction were not disclosed, Bissell, who has emerged as an active angel investor in recent years, has pumped in Rs 3-4 crore in Wow! Momo, according to a source briefed on the development.
“William will play a significant role in advising us on our growth strategy, given our plans to expand our footprints,” Sagar Daryani, CEO, Wow! Momo said.
Bissell, an Indo-American, was also earlier reported to have invested in digital publishing startup Juggernaut.
- Jubilant FoodWorks appoints Coca-Cola official
- India hikes import duty on 29 products
- McDonald's has replaced plastic with biodegradable alternatives
- Geo-tags, local language shopping- Amazon all set to enhance customer experience
- DLF ties up with Uber once again for a superlative shopping experience
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision