Fabindia MD William Bissell invests Rs 4 crore in Wow! Momo
"William will play a significant role in advising us on our growth strategy, given our plans to expand our footprints," Sagar Daryani, CEO, Wow! Momo said.June 13, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
NEW DELHI: William Bissell, Managing Director of ethnic products brand Fabindia, has invested an undisclosed sum in Wow! Momo and will join the Kolkata-headquartered quick-service restaurant chain’s advisory board.
While the terms of the transaction were not disclosed, Bissell, who has emerged as an active angel investor in recent years, has pumped in Rs 3-4 crore in Wow! Momo, according to a source briefed on the development.
“William will play a significant role in advising us on our growth strategy, given our plans to expand our footprints,” Sagar Daryani, CEO, Wow! Momo said.
Bissell, an Indo-American, was also earlier reported to have invested in digital publishing startup Juggernaut.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore