Fabindia MD William Bissell invests Rs 4 crore in Wow! Momo
"William will play a significant role in advising us on our growth strategy, given our plans to expand our footprints," Sagar Daryani, CEO, Wow! Momo said.June 13, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
NEW DELHI: William Bissell, Managing Director of ethnic products brand Fabindia, has invested an undisclosed sum in Wow! Momo and will join the Kolkata-headquartered quick-service restaurant chain’s advisory board.
While the terms of the transaction were not disclosed, Bissell, who has emerged as an active angel investor in recent years, has pumped in Rs 3-4 crore in Wow! Momo, according to a source briefed on the development.
“William will play a significant role in advising us on our growth strategy, given our plans to expand our footprints,” Sagar Daryani, CEO, Wow! Momo said.
Bissell, an Indo-American, was also earlier reported to have invested in digital publishing startup Juggernaut.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2