Fabindia MD William Bissell invests Rs 4 crore in Wow! Momo
"William will play a significant role in advising us on our growth strategy, given our plans to expand our footprints," Sagar Daryani, CEO, Wow! Momo said.June 13, 2018 | comments ( 0 ) |
NEW DELHI: William Bissell, Managing Director of ethnic products brand Fabindia, has invested an undisclosed sum in Wow! Momo and will join the Kolkata-headquartered quick-service restaurant chain’s advisory board.
While the terms of the transaction were not disclosed, Bissell, who has emerged as an active angel investor in recent years, has pumped in Rs 3-4 crore in Wow! Momo, according to a source briefed on the development.
“William will play a significant role in advising us on our growth strategy, given our plans to expand our footprints,” Sagar Daryani, CEO, Wow! Momo said.
Bissell, an Indo-American, was also earlier reported to have invested in digital publishing startup Juggernaut.
- Amazon may open more than 3,000 cashierless stores by 2021
- Siyaram’s launches superstar Ranveer Singh as their New Brand Ambassador
- Samara-Amazon acquires Kumar Mangalam Birla's More retail chain
- Walmart hires expats for senior roles in Flipkart
- Aditya Birla Fashion forays into women's innerwear and athleisure category
- Amazon Pay launches card-less AMAZON PAY EMI solution
- IKEA targets home delivery by electric vehicle in five major cities by 2020
- M&S opens first store in Odisha
- Chennai based Redington to retail new iPhone models
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali launches dairy products