Fabindia launches Fable
Plans to tap Indian youth.January 29, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Fabindia has revamped its jackets, shirts, trousers, tops and dresses to make it more apt for modern generation who is more used of high-end luxury labels. The company has named the new line as ‘Fable’.
William Bissell, Founder, Fabindia, said, “Fifty percent of India's 1.2 billion people are below 30. Even the smaller, prosperous subset of this huge group is leading a paradigm shift in the market.”
The company also aims to double its Rs 120-crore fusion-wear business in the next one year.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group