Fabindia launches Fable
Plans to tap Indian youth.January 29, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Fabindia has revamped its jackets, shirts, trousers, tops and dresses to make it more apt for modern generation who is more used of high-end luxury labels. The company has named the new line as ‘Fable’.
William Bissell, Founder, Fabindia, said, “Fifty percent of India's 1.2 billion people are below 30. Even the smaller, prosperous subset of this huge group is leading a paradigm shift in the market.”
The company also aims to double its Rs 120-crore fusion-wear business in the next one year.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG