Fabindia now on Myntra.com
Will retail 26 product categories from Fabindia.March 26, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The leading craft-based brand in India, Fabindia, has tied up with Myntra.com to retail its products online.
Myntra.com, the largest online destination for fashion and lifestyle products in the country, will retail 26 product categories from Fabindia via its online platform www.myntra.com/fabindia. The website will showcase the largest collection of men’s ethnic wear, wide range of sarees, contemporary jewellery and the widest range of dupattas from Fabindia. The products will be shipped to shoppers across 10,000 zip codes free of charge with an option of paying cash on delivery.
Mukesh Bansal, Founder and CEO, Myntra.com, said, “Fabindia has created a niche for its products in the Indian market for over 50 years with its trademark handloom fabrics and apparels designed for urban tastes. This association will help over 2,00,000 daily visitors from over 10,000 zip codes across the country have 24×7 access to the latest Fabindia products on Myntra.com.”
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India