Fabindia now on Myntra.com
Will retail 26 product categories from Fabindia.March 26, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The leading craft-based brand in India, Fabindia, has tied up with Myntra.com to retail its products online.
Myntra.com, the largest online destination for fashion and lifestyle products in the country, will retail 26 product categories from Fabindia via its online platform www.myntra.com/fabindia. The website will showcase the largest collection of men’s ethnic wear, wide range of sarees, contemporary jewellery and the widest range of dupattas from Fabindia. The products will be shipped to shoppers across 10,000 zip codes free of charge with an option of paying cash on delivery.
Mukesh Bansal, Founder and CEO, Myntra.com, said, “Fabindia has created a niche for its products in the Indian market for over 50 years with its trademark handloom fabrics and apparels designed for urban tastes. This association will help over 2,00,000 daily visitors from over 10,000 zip codes across the country have 24×7 access to the latest Fabindia products on Myntra.com.”
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store
- Infiniti Retail posts 1st net profit
- Future group to launch Brand Factory online in February 2019
- Over 50 Indian companies aims to expand operations to RAKEZ in UAE
- Xiaomi clocks about Rs 23k cr revenue within 4 years of operations