Fabindia picks 14% stake in Organic India
Will merge its own organic division with company, to invest Rs 15 crore in OI.March 06, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Fabindia has acquired a 40 per cent stake in Lucknow-based organic food and supplements firm, Organic India.
Fabindia, that runs a chain of 170 stores nationwide selling traditional Indian ethnic fabrics and handicrafts, will become a significant minority shareholder in Organic India by merging its own organic division into it. Fabindia will also pump Rs 15 crore into Organic India as part of the deal.
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay