Faces Canada expands in Mumbai & NCR
4 more exclusive outlets coming up
September 02, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Faces Cosmetics, internationally acclaimed makeup, skincare and personal accessories brand from Canada, is all set to storm Mumbai & NCR. After the success across the length and breadth of India, the brand is about to launch four more exclusive outlets. The outlets are opening exclusively at Crown Interiorz and Pacific Mall in NCR and Infinity II and Phoenix Mall (Lower Parel) in Mumbai.
Sameer Prasad CEO, Faces Cosmetics, stated, “I am delighted with the interest shown by the Indian consumers in Faces. Our aim is to establish Faces as one of India’s leading beauty expert brands with an international heritage and values, and a desire to present an inspiring vision of individual beauty, through retail stores across India. The simultaneous launch of exclusive outlets in NCR and Mumbai sets the tone for our ambitious expansion plans in India.”
Faces has already been making a splash across most major cities in India, with five signature stores and ten exclusive mall kiosks in operations.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore