Faces Canada expands in Mumbai & NCR
4 more exclusive outlets coming up
September 02, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Faces Cosmetics, internationally acclaimed makeup, skincare and personal accessories brand from Canada, is all set to storm Mumbai & NCR. After the success across the length and breadth of India, the brand is about to launch four more exclusive outlets. The outlets are opening exclusively at Crown Interiorz and Pacific Mall in NCR and Infinity II and Phoenix Mall (Lower Parel) in Mumbai.
Sameer Prasad CEO, Faces Cosmetics, stated, “I am delighted with the interest shown by the Indian consumers in Faces. Our aim is to establish Faces as one of India’s leading beauty expert brands with an international heritage and values, and a desire to present an inspiring vision of individual beauty, through retail stores across India. The simultaneous launch of exclusive outlets in NCR and Mumbai sets the tone for our ambitious expansion plans in India.”
Faces has already been making a splash across most major cities in India, with five signature stores and ten exclusive mall kiosks in operations.
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear