Faces to Open its 1st Exclusive Store in India
FACES COSMETICS, the International makeup, skincare
April 11, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
FACES COSMETICS, the International makeup, skincare and personal accessories brand from Canada, is set to launch its first standalone store at Inorbit Mall, Pune. FACES in India, which is already available at 10 exclusive kiosks in prestigious malls across major cities. In traditional trade, FACES is present in over 150 outlets with its color cosmetics range and over 2000 outlets with personal care accessories.
The new store, 160sq ft, will offer a wide range of internationally acclaimed makeup, skincare and beauty accessory products. In addition to this it will offer free makeovers and makeup-consultation, apart from a variety of attractive promotions which will make your visit, worthwhile.
Sameer Prasad CEO, FACES Cosmetics, stated, “We at FACES are thrilled to inaugurate our first exclusive store in the dynamic Indian market where we have already received overwhelming response and acceptance. This is a key stepping stone in our ambitious expansion plans in India and by the end of the year, we see our color range present in over 30 such exclusive FACES stores.”
The next FACES Exclusive store is already lined up to be opened at GK-1, M-Block Market in New Delhi, by the end of April.
FACES is also aggressively expanding the width of its Indian product range. Starting with the Pune store the range will expand to over 700 compelling products.
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end