Fame India gets Kishore Biyani on board
Fame India Ltd announced that it has appointed Kishore Biyani, chairman, Future Group, as an independent director on the board of the company.
March 03, 2010 | comments ( 1 ) |
Fame India Ltd announced that it has appointed Kishore Biyani, chairman, Future Group, as an independent director on the board of the company. The board has also approved the appointment of Pavan Jain and Deepak Asher as directors of the company. Further, it announced the resignation of Balkrishna Shroff from directorship. The strength of the board of directors of the company is currently nine, out of which five are independent directors.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India