Fancy dresses launched
Mangostreet.com forays into fancy dresses.
Tags: Mangostreet.comMarch 12, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Kids’ fashion e-retailer, Mangostreet.com, has launched an exclusive range of fancy dresses. The range will offer cartoon character dresses, regional costumes, and fancy dress costumes, such as policemen, doctor, fairy, Hannah Montana, etc. This new range will enable Mangostreet.com to not just fulfill the daily wear needs of kids, but also offer them clothing for special occasions.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO