Fashion 3rd CELIO* store at Amanora Town Centre
1st two stores at Koregaon Park and Phoenix Market City
August 30, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Celio, the leading International fashion men’s wear brand, unlocked the yet another fashion laden doorway to its urban, spunky and Latin inspired stylish apparel with the launch of the third Celio store at the swanky Amanora Town Centre, after the first two at Koregaon Park and Phoenix Market City respectively. The store at Amanora, spread across more than 2400 sq ft, is truly symbolic to the brands essence and fashion sensibilities, offering apparel that is virile, relaxed and sensual. The store at Amanora will introduce the exciting and suave CELIO* A/W’11 collection with a mix of an eclectic and quirky collection of apparel and accessories for men, in an assortment of colours and cuts with the quality, sophistication and discretion one expects in all Celio* style.
“Given the very warm response that the brand has received in Pune thus far, we are pleased to extend the varied colours, trendy designs, and impeccable quality of the style infused apparel that CELIO* is known for- with our latest offing at Amanora town centre ! We hope that the fashion forward men in Pune continue to enjoy the masculinity, virility, comfort and elegance of our fashion and the brand continues to receive the support and encouragement to spread its wings further into the city,” said Mr. Rajat Luthra, CEO, Celio Future Fashion Limited.
With Celio*’s latest fashion destination at Amanora, get set to revamp your wardrobe, with a collection that rightly combines style with comfort and offers a gamut of refreshing and trendy apparel and accessories for a man of all seasons!!
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn