Fashion Yatra now in Hyderabad
First store of Fashion Yatra in Hyderabad
September 05, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Trent Limited, the retail arm of the Tata group announced the launch of its fifth Fashion Yatra store at Kukatpally, Hyderabad. The store which is also the first standalone store of Fashion Yatra in the country and the first in the city is a one stop family shopping destination that brings smart fashion at great value.
With the launch of the fifth store, Fashion Yatra is now present in five cities across the country. Spread across 10,000 sq feet, each floor of the store consists of apparels catering to different sections such as children, ladies and men with a wide variety of merchandise on display. The store is designed to international standards with all the modern amenities and collection of fresh trends and fashion.
Speaking on the occasion, KVS Seshasai, COO Fashion Yatra said,” It gives me immense pleasure to announce the launch of Fashion Yatra in Hyderabad as the city has a strong fashion culture to boast of. Fashion Yatra aims to bring the latest fashion collection to the customers at great value. We are certain that Fashion Yatra will provide customers in Hyderabad a new bench mark in fashion and value.”
The store offers a wide range of women’s wear, men’s wear, trendy accessories, watches, fragrances, luggage, footwear and cosmetic products. With the festive season round the corner, one can decorate their home with multiple assortments in home décor section with bed linens, cushions, curtains, towels amongst others that will be found in this store.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn